We offer a broad range of training services in the areas of Equality & Diversity and Human Resources/Personnel.
We are always able to be flexible in order to meet with your own requirements.
All of our courses are tailored to your own specific wants and needs - from course content to methods and times of delivery. Our training courses have been attended by over 10,000 individuals from public, private and voluntary sector organisations across the UK and beyond.
We tailor our courses to meet with your exact requirements. Some of the most popular types of courses chosen by our clients are:
- Equality and Diversity Awareness Training for Staff
- Equality and Diversity Awareness Training for Managers
- ‘Public Sector Equality Duty’ Training [further information]
- Equality Impact Assessment and Analysis (EqIAA) Training [further information]
- Managing Diversity Training
- Equality Act 2010 Training
- Race Equality Training
- Disability Equality Training
- Gender Equality Training
- Age Equality Training
- Religion or Belief Awareness Training
- Sexual Orientation Awareness Training
- Addressing Bullying and Harassment
- Managing Discipline, Grievance and Competence Issues.
- Recruitment, Selection and Interviewing Techniques.
- Managing Staff Appraisals.
We also offer tailored E-Learning packages, which can be followed-up with face-to-face training where required. [click for details of our E-Learning packages]
Example Training Programmes and Further Information
To receive an example training programme, for further information or to arrange a free consultation meeting at your convenience please contact us.
Daniel Wood Chartered FCIPD, Daniel Wood Associates, 1 Cottonwood Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol. BS30 9UF.
Tel. 0117 9323826; email.