We offer a broad range of consultancy services in the areas of Equality & Diversity and Human Resources/Personnel. Our consultancy services have been used by public, private and voluntary sector organisations across the UK and beyond.
All of our services are planned and delivered to meet with your own specific requirements.
Some examples of the consultancy services we offer include:
- Full consultancy for Local Authorities working with The Equality Framework for Local Government.
- Developing and implementing Equality Schemes.
- Full assistance with Equality Impact Assessments and Analysis (for example, conducting an analysis of the quality of EqIAs undertaken by the organisation and conducting Equality Impact Assessments and Analysis work from scratch)
- Full Business and Action Planning consultancy services for all types of organisations.
- Developing Equality Policies and Plans.
- Developing organisational monitoring systems and processes for Equality and Diversity development.
- The Impact of the ‘Equality Duty’ on the Voluntary and Community Sector and what needs to be done when contracting with public authorities.
- The Cornwall Diversity Toolkit Assessment Model Training and Consultancy [click here to view a copy of the Toolkit ]
- Organisational and departmental development workshops and improvement planning events.
- Project/Departmental evaluations.
- Full Training Needs Analysis.
- Organisational development of strategic approaches to the issues of Equality and Diversity.
- Good practice audits with regard to specific HR issues (e.g. Diversity Strategy audits).
- Business and HR Policy and Strategy analysis and development.
- Complete project management (e.g. recruitment exercise).
- Management and delivery of conference events for HR and Equality & Diversity [click here to view an example conference report ]
To request further information or to arrange a free consultation meeting at your convenience please contact us.
Daniel Wood Chartered FCIPD, Daniel Wood Associates, 1 Cottonwood Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol. BS30 9UF.
Tel. 0117 9323826; email.