At national, regional and local levels, we conduct a full range of research projects in the fields of Equality & Diversity and Human Resources. Many of our research projects are ‘Action Research’ projects, identifying organisational practices and offering recommendations for improvement actions.
We also conduct research on an organisation level, for example, employee satisfaction surveys.
Examples of some of our research projects include:
- Identification of barriers to employment for disabled people.
- Identification of barriers to learning for disabled people.
- Development of a Diversity in Apprenticeships Toolkit.
- Development of a Diversity Toolkit - [click here to view a copy]
- Development of a guide for local employers on cultural diversity within the labour market.
- The Equality Community Cohesion Duties Toolkit for Schools [click for details]
For further information or to arrange a free consultation meeting at your convenience please contact us.
Daniel Wood Chartered FCIPD, Daniel Wood Associates, 23 Sunnyvale Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol. BS30 9YH.
Tel. 0117 9323826; email.