Introduction to the CD-ROM
Our Disability Equality Training CD-ROM is a comprehensive and fully interactive training course that is relevant to staff at all levels of all organisations.
The CD-ROM can be used as a ‘stand-alone’ training course or as part of a wider approach to ensuring that all staff have the knowledge and skills to “promote disability equality”. This means that our CD-ROM based training can be followed-up with face-to-face training sessions that are always fully tailored to your own organisational requirements.
Every individual using the CD-ROM can gain two course certificates for their learning as follows:
- On completion of the training, each leaner is able to print their own personal “Certificate of Course Completion”.
- Additionally, each learner can complete an on-line review of their learning and submit it to us. We then review each learner’s submission and issue a “Certificate of Achievement”.
Daniel Wood Associates liaises with each organisation on an ongoing basis to provide full details of every learner who has attained a “Certificate of Achievement”. This approach enables each organisation to comprehensively review staff learning.
Support for Learners
The CD-ROM is designed to ensure that every user has access to an experienced trainer in the field of disability equality. Uniquely, every learner is provided with a password which gives them access to on-line support from highly experienced trainers and consultants. Every learner can ask their own personal questions and receive a personal response. Learners can also access the questions and answers that others have asked. This powerful facility provides a fully supported learning experience for every learner.
Customisation and Corporate Branding of the CD-ROM
The CD-ROM can be easily customised to your own organisational requirements, for example:
- branding the CD-ROM packaging and content itself with your own corporate logos and images.
- branding the web support with your own corporate logos, images and messages from senior leaders
- altering course content such as case studies to ensure their full relevance to your own organisation.
Customisation is extremely cost-effective.
Please Note:- Each CD-ROM contains a single-user license. Each CD-ROM may be used by one specific individual only. If your organisation wishes to provide access for more than one learner, additional copies of the CD-ROM must be purchased; alternatively, contact Daniel Wood Associates about multiple user licensing. All contents of the CD-ROM are copyright of Daniel Wood Associates. The CD-ROM has been designed for PC use only. Users must have an internet connection to access the on-line support functions.
Daniel Wood Chartered FCIPD, Daniel Wood Associates, 23 Sunnyvale Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol. BS30 9YH.
Tel. 0117 9323826; email.